Deviled eggs are a family favorite in my house, the kids and especially my husband can’t get enough of them. Thank goodness they are simple to make.
I get my recipe from the Six Sisters’ Stuff
CLICK THE PIC FOR MORE DETAILS!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish (you can also use sweet pickle relish)
- Peel shells off of the hard boiled eggs and slice in half (lengthwise).
- Using a spoon, gently remove the yolks from the whites and place all the yolks in a small bowl. Using a fork, mash the yolks into small pieces. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and relish to the yolks and mix until well combined and creamy.
- Using a spoon, carefully scoop some of the yolk mixture into the white of each egg half. Repeat until all egg whites are filled. Lightly sprinkle with paprika and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
BeFIT. BeHEALTHY. BeYOU!